Below are the applicant names that are successfully passed to the next stage (interview). Congratulations !
Prof Giltae Song himself will conduct the Presentation and Interview process on
Friday, February 8 2018
Time : 08.00 – 11.30 WIB
Department of Information Systems, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS), Sukolilo Surabaya –
Address: Ruang S2, Gedung Baru Department Sistem Informasi (Eks Gedung LPPM – Belakang Perpustakaan Pusat), Jalan Teknik Kimia ITS Surabaya.
1 Fadhilur Rizki
2 Dindin Dhino Alamsyah
3 Husna Aydadenta
4 Eko Sigitpurnomo
5 Catur Wulandari
6 Zahrah Citra Hafizha
7 Muhammad Ghazali Suwardi
8 Tryviana Yusriska Sari
9 Iqbal Mabruri
10 Nadhifa Sofia
11 Firda Aminy Ma’ruf
12 Teguh Apriyanto
13 Mohammad Imron
14 Aldhiaz Fathra Daiva
15 Almed Hamzah
16 Vicky Fikriachri
17 Muhammad Khoirul Hasin
18 Rohmat Taufik
19 Hendra Kurniawan
20 Wildan Azka Fillah
21 Ridwan Budiman
22 Putu Cyndi Ariesta Satyawati
23 Muhammad Irfan Mas’udi
24 Wahyu Pujiono
Deadline: January, 31 2019 (Closed)
Artificial intelligence (machine learning and data mining) / Internet of things (intelligent networking and embedded systems)
Grand ICT Research Center at Pusan National University (PNU) studies the Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, and develops IT technologies for smart factory. Moreover, our center applies new technologies to manufacturing industry and aims to achieve the innovation of manufacturing IT.
To this point, successful candidates will join the graduate program in the School of Computer Science and Engineering at PNU. He/she will also join a collaborative research laboratory in the Grand ICT Research Center. The research center will be advised by four professors: Sang Hwa Chung, Kwang Ryel Ryu, Jongdeok Kim, and Giltae Song.
For your information, every student will receive financial supports. A PhD student will receive 1,500,000~2,000,000 Korean Won per month. While, a master student will receive 1,000,000~1,200,000 Korean Won per month. Besides, additional supports will be given depending on students’ productivity and advisors’ funding situation.
KRW 1,000,000 – KRW 2,000,000 per MONTH
Computer Science and Engineering, Pusan National University, Republic of Korea
3 – 5 year(s)
September 1, 2019
BusanDaeHakRo 63-2, JangJeonDong, Geumjong-gu, Busan , Republic of Korea Postcode 46241
Field of Study:
Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Mining, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computing
Number of Scholarships:
2 – 4 positions
- An Indonesian national
- Graduated or will be graduated by March 2019 (either Bachelor/Master)
- Undergraduate GPA > 3.25/4.0
- Excellent in programming abilities
- Excellent in Analytical thinking skills
- Good English Fluency (Preferably TOEFL > 500 or IELTS > 5.5 or TOEIC > 800)
- Must intends to pursue a PhD degree or an Integrated MS/PhD degree.
- fill the registration form at http://bit.ly/2019-1-PNU-GrandICTLab (or click above Apply button)- upload your resume here (pdf) !
- Ensure that you make your Google Sheet data (point 1) “eye catching”, by providing your information very details.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an on-site interview around February 7 or February 8, 2019
- Interview location: Department of Information Systems, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Surabaya, Indonesia
- On-site Interview coordinator : Andre Parvian Aristio (Lecturer, Dept of Information Systems)
Department of Information Systems,
Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Indonesia
Phone : +62 896-7748-1571 (Whats App available)